Admin

Mission Statement/School Family History

School History

Brill Elementary was named after Johannes Brill, a Prussian immigrant, and opened in 1977. Mr. Brill brought his wife Anna Elizabeth and their young daughter Emily to Texas in 1873. The Brill’s settled in the community known as Big Cypress, later known as Klein, Texas. Their original homestead was built on 164.2 acres of land that stretched from what is now Boudreaux Road to Willow Creek. There they farmed and raised cattle. In 1880 Brill built a new house, which remained in the BrillMueller family until 1981. Vacant and threatened with demolition, it was acquired by Mr. and Mrs. Howard Klein, fully restored and moved to its current seven-acre site in Tomball, Texas. Johannes and Anna Elizabeth Brill were among the original founders of what is today the Trinity Lutheran Church of Spring, Texas.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.