As a school we are committed to supporting and caring for all of our learners throughout their elementary school years. Our students learn and grow academically and socially during their time at Brill through individualized academic goal setting and a continuous focus on character education.
In Klein ISD EVERY Student Enters with a Promise
and Exits with a Purpose
Brill Elementary was named after Johannes Brill, a Prussian immigrant, and opened in 1977. Mr. Brill brought his wife Anna Elizabeth and their young daughter Emily to Texas in 1873. The Brill’s settled in the community known as Big Cypress, later known as Klein, Texas. Their original homestead was built on 164.2 acres of land that stretched from what is now Boudreaux Road to Willow Creek. There they farmed and raised cattle. In 1880 Brill built a new house, which remained in the BrillMueller family until 1981. Vacant and threatened with demolition, it was acquired by Mr. and Mrs. Howard Klein, fully restored and moved to its current seven-acre site in Tomball, Texas. Johannes and Anna Elizabeth Brill were among the original founders of what is today the Trinity Lutheran Church of Spring, Texas.